My First Post

Now when world is celebrating this year's holy MahaShivaratri, I am starting my first blog. Though I am unsure of my writing skills and whether I will be able to scribble something here frequently, I hope I will be able to make this as a platform to share my views,  hopes and concerns about future, agonies and delights in life, my experiments and experience in life .... Or in short I want to make this as a platform to achieve real spirit of life ....

Before dwelling into details of who am I,  I would like to share why I decided this day as a day to start this blog. As I am born in a Hindu family and I have got a little chance to taste of mythical philosophy of Hinduism , I am little more inclined towards Lord Shiva.

Next is who am I? I am nothing spl at all .. Some one who is born into a normal middle class family in Kerala as a late child to parents around 38 years back ... Now working in Bangalore, ofcourse as a software developer .... Interests: following politics - (but always confused which is my party to vote for ) - watching sports  (But no idea when I played a game last time )... Yoga (  but always lazy and reluctant to stick to a schedule) - Movies ( one thing which I am atleast doing justice as hobby  atleast by watching Malayalam movies) .... Hopefully looking into blogging as another addition to this list ...

Thus wishing myself all the best and seeking your support starting a new endeavour on this Shivaratri ....( Now that Shivaratri 13 years back is coming to my mind when I attended my first job interview while I was in college)

Yours
Friend
Anjaan

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Easter